Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just Cruisin!

Today has been just a lovely cruisy day at home, i even got some scrapbooking done! hows that for a mini miracle! haha i havent actually done my hair at all today, and Kaylee is still in her PJs, but it was nice to BLOB and not have any plans, i know yesterday i said i would go to the beach maybe, but it was just too windy today, hopefully once the weather warms up taking Kaylee to the beach will be a common thing, she just loves it!

33 weeks along tomorrow, wow, 7 weeks until the big DD! IF i make it to my due date! (haha) but chances are i will definatly see my due date in this time! Midwife pops in a gain tomorrow, so it will be nice to have another gassbag and checkup on baby! looking at the pics of me pregnant with Kaylee, i look like im carrying a lot different this time around, popped out right in front. Darryl thinks i look more pronounced (for lack of a better word!) because im smaller this time around, so baby doesnt have a shitload of room to move around, i think its because my placenta is anterior too, so im carrying everything right out front. But whatever it is, its still pretty cool, im really enjoying this last trimester of being pregnant.

Got heaps of my auctions closing on Trademe tonight, so thats really cool, most have bids, so im planning on putting the money onto a layby i have for breastpump and steriliser, so more things to cross of my lists!

bit late with dinner tonight, have eye fillet steak defrosting, i think with mashed potato and steamed veggies it should make a nice meal, i still have my massive orange craving, lol i have Darryl stopping at the fruit shop to get me some more! i just cannot get enough! yesterday i had a freshly squeezed orange/pineapple/lemon juice at Tank juicebar, then i came home and altogether had 5 oranges and 2 grapefruit throughout the course of the day!

backpack is still on the washing line btw! ;0

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wooohooo for reaching 33 weeks!!! Isn't it a great feeling and wow not long to go at all... Can't wait to hear how the MW visit goes today.
Yay for having a "Blob" day too...

Crafty Japan said...

Hey!! That's what I usually have when I get fresh juice too :)

Both Seigo and I are eating oranges every night after dinner as a healthy snack as well. Funny how we're eating so similarly :)

philippa_moore said...

I've been eating a lot of oranges lately too! Weird! (but I'm not pregnant, I should just confirm!)

Not long to go now! Hope things keep going well :)