Wednesday, September 13, 2006

32 weeks!




Belly pic time! excuse the BAD hair, bad clothes and bad lighting! lmao, this was taken late last night and i couldnt be bothered making my hair tidy! haha

The other pic is Me and Kaylee back in December at my Grandfathers 80th birthday, i didnt realise how noticable my weight loss (of course ive noticed in clothing and with Darryl telling me i have no arse!) really was, you can really see it in my face....... oh dear!


And for the life of me i have NO idea how to get the pictures where i want them in Blogger, lol how do i get the pictures inside my paragraphs! (if that makes sense!) pain in the arse!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG I would have sworn that was somebody else (the one with Kaylee) you look really different.
I keep going back and blowing it up to have a real good look.

I love the baby shot, you look like you have a baby bump and that's all!! No weight going on anywhere else.....how cool.

Leighanne said...

You are looking so good and thin!! - except for the bump of course:)

Kate said...

Wow - there is such a huge difference!!! Who needed Sure Slim huh? Hehe!! You look great - but not because you are skinnier.. because you look healthy and happy. infact, I think this is the happiest I've ever known you to be.

YAY!!!

Crafty Japan said...

You're looking great!! I think we're probably about the same size...(which would make sense, wouldn't it ;)).

As far as pics go, Blogger won't let me upload any at the moment, but usually I type my texdt first, position the cursor where I want the photo and then the text wraps around it. Is that what you're trying?

Unknown said...

WOW your face looks super slim NOW!!!
the only way I can get photos in the text is to click the mouse and drag them, not perfect though!

Karen said...

Woohoo!!! Looking fantastic hun! Must do a belly shot myself soon....