Monday, September 18, 2006

FRUSTRATING!

is how i would describe my email situation at the moment, SO DAMN FRUSTRATING! i KNOW that i have emails just waiting to pop into my inbox, i even sent one to myself this morning (from my other email account) and that still hasnt arrived! its making it really hard to trade on Trademe as im sure people think that im not making contact or paying them, when really i just havent had their emails!! (i get a bit paranoid like that! i like to keep my nice feedback!)

anyway, had a nice easy day today, went out to St Lukes, met up with Kate, Amelia and Natalia, had a nice morning tea and a chat and a wander around some of the shops, i dont think we can do them all anymore, not like pre-children! haha hours of shopping! never again! i got Kaylee a few things to put away for Christmas and for when the new bub arrives, so they are all put away for a couple of months, but im pretty broke at the moment, have spent WAY too much on trademe recently! haha. Both older girls got grizzly at around the same time (lunch time, what do ya know! haha) so we parted ways, and my darling daughter screamed all the way home in the car! man it drove me mental!

She did however sleep for over 3 hours, NICE! i got a bit of research done (just for things to do with my coffee group) had a peaceful lunch and relaxed for most of the arvo while Kaylee slept! was nice! Darryl got home early and we all went for a walk down to the park, even Tara (our dog) was nice to get out as a family, Darryl usually takes Kaylee on his own while i get dinner prepared, but i thought i would go for a walk too, nice to get some fresh air, albiet damn cold!

Have nothing planned for tomorrow, which is nice, might even think about (if its not windy or raining!) taking Kaylee out to the beach for a play, im sure she would love it! there is a lot to do around here if i put my mind to it, i just have to keep my thinking cap on and keep active for my daughters sake really, she loves being stimulated, learning and doing new things, as her mother its my job to provide all that for her, some days i just get lazy!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hope its nice for the beach walk and not too windy.

Isn't Darryl a doll taking Kaylee for a walk so you can get dinner done.......major help!

Have a nice cruisy day chickadee:)