Friday, January 25, 2008

weigh in time!




thanks for your comments on my nappies :) no i dont make those ones to sell as the pattern i use is a not for profit pattern, but i do have my own pattern that i make nappies out of that i can sell, just let me know what your after and how many and i will get busy :) hehe


i lost 600g at last nights weigh in, not as much as i had hoped for, but still a loss is a loss and i will take any loss that i can get!


just waiting for a friend to arrive, so only a short post today, but things are going all good, heres a couple of pics of Kaylee and Olivia :)


5 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow havn't the girls grown! Kaylee is looking so grown up all of a sudden. As for the nappies, I would love 2-3 of the brown ones with pink lining thanks... just give me a price and we can go from there! And .. you can always change ONE tiny thing on the pattern to make it 'yours'.... it does not have to be a big change!

Kim said...

OMG, how many teeth does your little Olivia have now! I think I have counted about 10, is that right?

Caitlyn still only has 4!

Tania said...

Congrats on your loss - they all add up!

What gorgeous photos of the girls!

Lil said...

Congrats on your loss Carla, you're doing fabulously! Gorgeous photos aswell :)
Luv Lil xox

Kate said...

Lovely photos of your girls :-)