Friday, January 18, 2008

honesty

I have to be honest about last nights weigh in, i was gutted, i KNOW its silly to feel this way, but i was expecting at least 2kg. so i was fuming, BUT i did do everything right, i ate well, i drank heaps and i exersized.

i thought long and hard about putting this on my blog, but as my blog is about my thoughts and feelings i thought i would be lying to myself if i didnt say how i felt.

The more i think about it, the more i am pleased with myself for my loss, it IS a great loss, i know that, i guess i talked myself into losing more, which is unrealistic.

when i got home from WW last night i felt like reaching for a chocolate bar, then i thought no, i will go for a walk instead, and thats what i did, i went for a brisk walk, took out my frustrations on the pavement and felt better for it, i treated myself to a Jarrah hot Chocolate when i got home (1.5 points with a bit of skim milk)

so all my thoughts and feelings have changed, i AM proud of my loss, it IS a good loss and i WILL continue to lose weight because i WILL continue walking, drinking water and eating right.

it just feels right

No comments: