Monday, January 14, 2008

doing good :)

im pissing like a racehorse though!! the amount of water im going through is amazing, but its got to be good for me, im struggling to eat all my points, because im still breastfeeding it adds heaps of points and im struggling to eat them all, but hopefully i will show a good loss on Thursday! we made yummy crunchy chicken soft tortillas tonight, delish, i guessed the points because they arent in the book yet (they are a new thing) but hopefully they work out ok

ive been doing heaps of walking, Friday night, Sunday night, again tonight, and im going out again tomorrow night, my aim is to walk at least 5 nights a week, so heres hoping i will achieve my goal.

My friend Mandy has a blog too, shes on the weightloss train as well, so pop in and say hi to her and have a read of her struggles and achievements, shes an amazing woman and im proud to say she is such a good friend http://bigredmandz.blogspot.com/ is her website.

No comments: