Thursday, January 17, 2008

its weigh in day tonight!!

and im actually quite excited to see what i have lost, i KNOW that i have lost weight, i can feel it, i have been out walking every night and drinking a tonne of water, its all gotta be good for me right?

so i will be back on here later tonight after my weigh in to share my results, how exciting!!!

my computer shat itself yesterday, so i have lost all my email contacts, all my favourites, everything, so please send me an email if your someone who i email so i can save your address again! and please leave me a comment so i can go back to browsing other blogs, i have a few of my faves (but not all) saved on here but i havent updated it for a long time, so im missing some, leave me a comment and i will come visit you!!

my aim for this week is to be more supportive to you guys, you have all been so supportive for me and i just havent had the time to leave comments, so thats my goal, to find your blogs again and to leave you a comment!!!

i will be back tonight with my weigh in results, wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good Luck for tonight chickey babe, sending you lots of happy thoughts and wishes. Any loss has got to be good, right?

Lil said...

Good luck with your weigh in tonight :)
Luv Lil xox