Friday, April 20, 2007

My girls





Every day i find it amazing and unbelievable and astounding how these 2 precious girls, are mine (as in Darryl's and my own). Nobody else has any responsibility for them, no one else loves them as much as we do, these 2 girls just blow us away everyday, reaching and exceeding milestones, growing more, talking more, even their smiles just light up the room. It amazes me to think that i brought these children into the world, they are mine, they are a part of me, and i should be proud of who they are, what they have become and what they will be.

They absolutely melt my heart and i would be so lost without them.

Kaylee has been off kindy for the school holidays, she will start back on Monday, she will be 3 in July.... its amazing how fast that time has gone, how far we have all come and how much we have learnt. Kaylees speech just gets better and better every day, she is now fully day toilet trained (didnt take her long at all), she is so very tall, in a size 4 already, and she is such a hard case, some of the things she does and says, some of her actions and facials just crack us up daily, she is a delight. (but we are going through a stage at the moment where she will not look at the camera when photos are being taken!!!)
Olivia will be 6 months old on the 27th of this month, we have come so far with her, but still have a way to go, we have acknowledged that and are now just getting on with it. She loves her 1 solids meal a day, she LOVES her baths, she kicks and squeels in delight and she just ADORES her big sister (who adores her little sister right back!) they spend ages rolling around on the floor together, or in Olivias cot together, and i hope and pray that they have such a wonderful relationship growing up. Olivia has the most amazing eyes, and the most amazing smile (which i find VERY hard to get on camera!!) my children are beautiful and i love them so much.

4 comments:

Lil said...

What a beautiful post. You should be so proud of your daughters, they're gorgeous! And you're right about Olivia's eyes. They're so big and blue!

Karen said...

I love this post hun! It is a beautiful post summing up how you feel about your darlings!
Your girls are so beautiful and cute! And it sure is amazing how fast they are growing up!
Have a great weekend hun xxx

Crafty Japan said...

Her eyes are simply stunning! :)

Tania said...

I agree completely - your children are beautiful! It's hard to put into words how much your children mean to you isn't it? I know I never truly understood the bond between a mother and a child until I had my own - and like you I think my little boy is the most gorgeous baby in the world! Hard to believe Olivia is nearly 6 months already.