Friday, April 27, 2007

Learning curves and emotions

I find it amazing sometimes how you can know someone for so long, but then never really know them until they open up completely to you and you open up completely to them, you learn so much. its very refreshing. very real. opens up a whole new world that you never really knew about really!

this last week has been good really, Kaylee back at Kindy, Olivias sleeping is getting better, Kaylees speech is just coming along beautifully and everything just seems to be going how it should be for once, its nice!

We tend to still remind Kaylee to go to the toilet often, its more our habit, she is very good at remembering, on Wednesday we noticed she hadnt been for a while, so Darryl took her to the loo, she sat on, look up at Darryl, shrugged her shoulders and said "but Daddy, i got no weewees in me!" it was so cute, and just the way she did it, cracked us up - had to share :) shes getting more easier to understand every day, and it makes communication with her fantastic!

Olivia is 6 mths old today, can you believe it! 6mths has just flown by, but it is like she has been with us forever, shes just infectious, she is so beautiful, very cool that she is mine :)

I have chosen my Tattoo, and am very ready to get it now, i absolutly love it and the meaning behind it and the meaning i want for it, its special. But i wont be getting it done for a few weeks yet, im going with my BIL as he wants one too, so we decided to go together and support each other through the pain! lol so im just waiting on him to make up his mind on where he wants to go and check out and perfect his design.

as soon as its done though i will let you know!!!

ive already decided what my next one will be, lol.... i heard they are a bit addictive!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

lol about the wees thing. We always get a running commentery about whats going on - like "here they come", "here comes the daddy"...."now here comes the baby one......." I'll leave it to you to decide what she is talking about lol....

It certainly does get easier when they can start to communicate clearer messages to you aye.....DD talks non stop now and some of the things she comes out with crack me up too so I know just what you mean.

Lisa

Sandra said...

You'll be okay with the tattoo, I'm sure. Have you said where it's going? Some palces hurt more than others. My last one was on my left inner forearm and that REALLY HURT. But the ones on my shoulder and ankle didn't hurt at all. A slightly burning sensation.

Blokes have a harder time coping with the pain.

Good luck!

Sienna said...

Very cute. Love the name by the way... My name is Olivia, I get Livy for short... I love my name!! Reminds me of a princess! Mum named me after Olivia Newton-John and Olivia D'Havilland off Gone with the Wind!