Saturday, March 18, 2006

So Tired!!!

had another crap night with Kaylee last night, and of course it was Drag Racing last night and Darryl wasnt home, so i STRUGGLED on my own, man i dont know how single mothers do it, cos i sure as hell couldnt! Kaylee was crying, i was crying, silently fuming at Darryl for being so god damn selfish going out when she is sick! i didnt get Kaylee down to sleep until around 11-11.30pm, very HARD! she seems a lot better today thank goodness, but still isnt 100% and i have cancelled my plans for tonight (i was invited out to a movie night, but im SO tired i couldnt handle it) so i can stay home and look after my baby and maybe, hopefully have a well deserved early night! i tell you what, as soon as Darryl gets home from work, its HIS turn! (can you tell im just a wee bit angry at him??) i may even have an afternoon sleep today, god knows i need it!!

so yes, my house is now turned upside down, i havent been able to put Kaylee down for about 3 days now, its a miracle i have done a few loads of washing and the dishes, i tell you! day sleeps havent even been happening!

have i vented enough yet? lol i think so!

you know what the sad thing is? i dont have very much at all to talk about other than my wee girl being sick, my life revolves around her, and when she is ill, i dont do anything else!!! but thats the way i like it for now :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Argh! Poor you!! I wish we lived closer at times like this because sometimes all you need is 10-15 mins away from the kid then you feel better able to cope. I know what you mean about being tired too - I've had a few things planned for the weekend that I've postponed because it's just too much after Amelia being sick all week.

So when Darryl gets home make sure you jump in a bubble bath or something!!

Hugs, and give me a call if you need to vent more :-)
xx

Ang said...

I hope she gets better soon!!!