Friday, March 03, 2006

Lovely day :) crap weather though!!

Its horrible outside! Kaylee is in a long sleeve skivvy and long pants, even had socks on today for the first time in months! i wasnt rugged up too much though, silly me, never mind! always forget about me, as long as my girl is warm thats enough! lol i did put a pair of long pants on around midday though, you could see the prickles on my unshaven for a few days legs prick up with the goosebumps! not a good look!! lol its windy and rainy with fine sunny patches. lol wicked Auckland weather!

Went over to Kates this morning, Kaylee had a play with Amelia and Bella and i chewed Kates ears off talking :o) lol then when i got home i quickly got changed and met a friend and her mother in law and her mother inlaws friends for lunch at the Yacht club at the marina down the road from me, lol didnt even know the food was there! there is even a cafe there!

i dont know what i have planned for this weekend yet, i think im going out with Darryls sister and their mother on Sunday for a girly shop and lunch, and Darryl is working tomorrow, so Kaylee and I may go to farmers to spend some vouchers i have heating up my wallet! Bella was wearing some cool jeans today from there that i have to find!!! :)

STILL no period here and STILL no positive pregnancy test, i dont care what one happens, i just either want a positive test or a period (never thought i would ever wish my period to come!) it sux not knowing whats happening with my own body!!!!!!

Have a great weekend! its got VERY quiet here, i think i better find the mischief!!! :)

2 comments:

Ang said...

Its the not knowing that kills ya ay?

:)

Karen said...

Grrrr to negative tests but still no period! I so hate it when that happens - that was me last month for a few days before TOM finally showed up! So frustrating...
Hope you have a good weekend :)