Sunday, March 19, 2006

bit boring really!

was my weekend!!

i didnt do, well, anything! i had ALL these plans, but all i really wanted to do was stay home, what i REALLY wanted was an afternoon nap, BUT i keep needing to go to the loo every 10 minutes (no im NOT exaggerating!) and was up, no shit, every hour last night, so my lovely, easy, blissful sleep i was meant to have last night, didnt happen!

I am LOVING the Commonwealth Games! I love the Olympics too and was guttered last time it was in a different time zone! im not a sporty person at all, but i love watching the Hockey (used to play as a kid dont ya know!) the swimming, the gymnastics, the triathlons, marathons, oh i just love it all! lol and being the pregnant emotional hormonal person i am right now, i bawl every time someone wins something, and it doesnt even have to be a Kiwi! lol im just so glad they worked so hard to win! ahhhh hormones!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Yeah I must admit I watched a bit of the games yesterday!! I nearly cried for the opposite reason.... did you see the Australian Marathon running that collapsed at the end??? arghhhhhh!!!!!! I hate seeing people push themelves over the limit like that!

Carla said...

yup Ang! i was crying like a baby i was!!! that poor woman, my heart ached, i was yelling at the tv, cant anyone see that woman needs help! god damn it someone help her!!! yeah... very emotional i am!!! :)