Thursday, March 23, 2006

please NO meat!

lol im craving salmon and ham and surimi and marinated mussels! lol all the things i cannot have at the moment, but cannot stand MEAT i will eat chicken, but cooking up some steak last night and i could hardly hold my lunch in! Darryl thought christmas had come as he got 2 peices of steak instead of 1!!! red meat is just totally putting me off right now

i have however worked out today that i can have sushi :) now dont recoil in horror, lol if i go to my favourite sushi place (where i KNOW their rice is made up daily and they have an A rating) and get the cream cheese, pineapple and avocado ones, or the carrot, avocado and cucumber ones buy it first thing in the morning then come home and put it in my fridge, then i will be fine! WOOOHOOO!! however i will be fussy and picky and will not eat anywhere but my 2 fave places (they are VERY fussy with their hygeine and meat and veggies never mix, i have eaten in these places for years!) and will only eat these kind :)

have i justified myself enough yet? lol

7 weeks today :) BIG UPS to me! no bleeding, no cramping, no funny feelings, just HUGE bazookas, lots of tinglys in my tits, lots of weeing and nausea, ROCK ON!

Kaylee is ALOT better today, which has been nice, and my eating hasnt been to bad either, i have been the TOTAL hypercrite, and telling others to eat well and look after themselves and i havent been, i mean i have been eating a good brekkie, lunch and dinner, but come the afternoon and i just want to eat, and i want chips and crackers mostly! NOT GOOD today though has been easier and i have been sticking to fruit, however im wanting more savoury things than sweet (which is so not me) and in the food shopping i will be stocking up on hummus and carrots, celery and pita breads, keep it light, keep it tasty, keep it healthy :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

It's fascinating how pregnancy affects everyone differently. I'm loving nearly any food as long as I haven't prepared it or cooked it, and man, give me the chance and I'd be eating steak 24/7. *gag* Lol. I'm so glad things are going well for you, and all the things you are saying remind me of when you were pregnant with Kaylee!

Leighanne said...

Glad to hear things are going great!!
I could not stand the smell of meat cooking either...lol

14pk said...

OMG OMG OMG YOUR HAVING A BABY..lol sorry for delay BUT SOOO EXCITING...sorry for not being around...so am going to stay posted from now on!!!!!! last time i was away i missed out on baby news from someone else, this time its from you OMG SOO COOL

glad all is going well so far..woohoo

Ang said...

7 weeks... wow time flys!! Hopefully the next 7 go just as quickly... then the next .. then the next ... then the next. lol.

:)