Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SO hungry!

lol the last few days i feel like ive done nothing but EAT, fresh fruit salads and home made sushi have become a firm fave, lol but i did make a couple of batches of chocolate muffins (bad i know! i made Darryl take them! i REALLY wanted to make some of the Lemon muffins Karen makes, but im out of eggs :( they are such lovely muffins!) and just cant stop eating! it doesnt start until around lunch time, but from then on, lol try and stop me, but in saying that, my portions arent big at all, and im getting full very easily, but im REALLY enjoying food! especially home made sushi, OMG YUM!! the one i have chilling in the fridge at the moment is just basic, carrot, cucumber and tuna, but with the soy sauce it is devine! i need to start experimenting with fillings a bit i think, lol MEL any ideas mate!!! :) lol why i didnt start making it sooner is beyond me!

had my MW visit today, very exciting as from here on in she is coming every fortnight, rather than monthly, my iron stores are low (surprise surprise, lol they have been all my life!) so back on the iron melts for me, otherwise everything is happy and healthy and my puku is measuring 29cm at 29 weeks so everything is bang on perfect! Starting to talk more about the birth now, but the MW has known right from the start what we want to do, and shes really cruisy and a bit like me "go with the flow!" i have firm ideas about what i DONT want, and looser ideas about what i do want, but at the end of the day as long as we have a wonderful outcome i dont care about the journey too much.

anyway Kaylee is in bed asleep, so im going to go and start a new book that i brought, nice and quiet, bliss! lol

No comments: