Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wild Weather!

Man hasnt it been AWSOME! thunder, lightening, heavy rain, then sunshine! just wonderful! last night the electric blanket and flannelette sheets got put on the bed, all ready for warm cosy nights in bed with a Jarrah Hot chocolate! lol yummmmm bliss!

accomplished a few things off my long list of things to do lately! (that of course i had been putting off!) Kaylee is now on the waiting list for the local kindy, which is so conveniantly right across the road from me! hence why i chose that one! we are going to pop over tomorrow morning for a look around and Kaylee can have a play, they will take her maybe at 2 or maybe 2 and a half, depending on how she adapts etc my little girl is growing up!!!

i also, FINALLY booked an eye appt to get my eyes sorted out! i have been wearing the same prescription (now dont growl! lol) for the past 4 years! yep! 4 years without an eye test, i SHOULD know better, but really just couldnt be bothered and just kept buying new contacts online! BUT in the last few months i have really noticed a difference with my eyes, i desperately need new ones! will go for glasses this time, which i havent worn since i was a kid! so that will be different, but i think so much easier with 2 children to just put my glasses on rather than take in and out contact lenses. esp in the middle of the night feeds etc! honestly without my contacts in i cannot see a THING and to notice a change in my eyes even with the current lenses i have in, well, that just shows how blind i really am! im not going back to my old optomitrist though, hes right in the city which is SO inconveniant for me, this one is just down at my local shops, once again, living here ROCKS conveniance of everything makes life so easy!

omg had one hell of an embarressing experiance yesterday, so much so i was in tears! (i tell you though if i wasnt pregnant it probably wouldnt of seemed that bad, but emotions take over!!) i went to the dairy, got a tonne of things we needed, and a lotto ticket, my eftpos card wouldnt work! "Card Expired!" i was like WTF!! and yes, seems that my card expired at the end of last month, and i hadnt recieved a new one! i rang the bank who said "oh for some reason you havent been issued a new one" ahhh YOU THINK?? and it will take 3-5 working days to get a new one sent! OMG what will i do without an eftpos card! so allll the way to the bank i trek to get some money out, takes forever and the bank isnt that close! then alll the way back to the dairy!i was SO mad! and SO angry and i know it was some computer glich thingi, but helllloooooo my card wouldnt work, but they didnt think that i needed a new one!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh GIVE ME ONE! so hopefully it will arrive at the branch tomorrow or friday, ok, doesnt seem that bad, but Darryl is all over Auckland every day, never in one fixed place so getting him to draw out money and bring it to me isnt going to happen until the evening, just made me mad! i HATE out bank, we have so many issues, but all the looking around at a new bank shows that non of them are that much better!!!

yeah... i go on and on and on when i want to!

just munching on cucumber sandwhiches and Zespri kiwifruit, YUM!

2 comments:

Ang said...

damn eyes.......... why must they change!! I'm as blind as a bad. Thank god for glasses is all I can say. Have you seen on the add where they have the cool machines that take photos as you try the frames on? or take digital pics.. just the same.

Rachel said...

Hi Carla, I know what you mean about banks. We were with Westpac, then National and they just gave us grief (my Dad is also with ANZ with worse problems) so we looked at Kiwibank about 12 months ago and haven't looked back. Everything is so easy and I do everything online.......maybe have a look.