Thursday, May 18, 2006

I can SEE said the blind man!!!

What the HELL have i been missing out on all these years, lol i have just picked up my glasses and of course i need to get used to them slowly and things are a bit blurry when i turn my head fast etc, but OMG it is AMAZING how clear i can see, we live in a glorious clear, bright, unfuzzy and SO not dull world, i feel like a TOTALLY new person and i cant wait until a few more days when i will be able to get used to the glasses a lot more.

even the computer is clearer, lol

the last week has been VERY hard for me, i really dont do pregnancy well AT all and not only has there been constant vomiting and nausia but sinus problems and an ongoing headache for the past 2 weeks as well, not to mention stresses about business, home and money and me not seeing any way out at all.

however i have sorted the money crap out, sorting the business and home crap out, so i do feel better, i just got way too emotional and hormonal and nearly threw the same tanty that Libby threw on Shorty St tonight! lol when we saw that Darryl said, wow thats a tanty, i said yup, bet i could do better, he agreed.... lol

my Midwife was going to come for a visit today but i never heard from her at all! i was so guttered, i know that she was probably at a birth, and couldnt get to the phone, but i was SO looking foward to hearing our babies heartbeat and sorting out scan forms etc... nevermind hopefully she will be able to come back soon.

i guess looking at the positives of all the morning sickness, my hormones are working well lol and i have not gained any weight at all, infact i have lost a couple of kilos lol, ok i know dont lose weight when preggy blah blah, but when its totally involuntry, you have to find a positive somewhere!!!

Kaylee has started talking which is really cute, but man she doesnt stop! lol her latest is "what do you sayyyyyy" whenever she wants something, because when she wants something we ask her that question, she then says "peassse" lol but now instead of just saying "peassse" (please) she says "what do you sayyyy" first, we then have to say "what do you say" she says "peasse" and then we give her what shes after lol very long round about way of getting what you want really! i totally missed a breakthrough with her tonight, bugger it all, she came up to me and said "mummy weewees" i said oh darling have you done wees in your nappy, she says "muuuummmyyy weeeweees" and then holds her bum and says "oh no weewees" so she was telling me she was going to do them before she had done them and i missed it completely!!! so lets hope she does it again!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Glad the world is back in perspective again!! In more ways than one.

Kate said...

Yay - I loved getting my glasses - I felt the same way - it's like seeing for the first time - and don't forget tonight if it's clear to have a peek at the stars, that completely did my head in when i got my glasses!

We must catch up next week - let me know which days you are free so we can chat properly!

Rachel said...

Hi Carla, great to hear you have some major stresses sorted out but what a bugger about all the morning sickness!!!!!! With both my pregnancies I had morning sickness for the whole 9 months and I also lost a couple of kilo's by the end of it - so there was a positive to it as well.......LOL.

Leighanne said...

I don't waer my glasses either - I really should though!!!

I love your name for a boy:)