Monday, May 22, 2006

Puke Free Day! WARNING Probably a TMI post!

You know how some people celebrate being Smoke Free? well today, im celebrating being PUKE free! lol i havent vomited at ALL today yet (cross fingers touch wood it will not happen!) and i have managed to EAT! ok, not until 12pm, but thats ok i have still EATEN before 4pm! ROCK ON! lol Tomato on toast and Manderins... hmmmm yummmm, so addicted to tomato on toast and manderins! terrible really!

Had a nice quiet weekend, relaxed, got a few things done, have a LOT of sorting to do before baby comes, sort of in the process now, have boxes and junk everywhere! lol i SHOULD get it done hopefully by November, man we keep some crap!

I had cravings yesterday, so i sent Darryl out to get me tomatos, and manderins and popping corn, home made Caramel Popcorn, ohhhhh heaven! esp when its warm and gooey!

i have a visitor... poos... bbl i will edit!! ok, 3.45pm now, visitor has just gone, i will now continue!!!

Im off for a scan tomorrow morning, thank goodness, put my mental mind at rest, my SIL came over just before, she is due 3 weeks after me, we compared stomachs, she thought she was big! lol mine outdid hers threefold! lol will have to get Darryl to take some pics, stretchmarks and all to show you how big i am at only nearly 16 weeks! VERY scary!

A really good friend of mine (no not Kate!) had her baby at 10 to 1 this morning, a little boy, so im all clucky and thinking of a little gift to get them! kind of a little sad though for me (trying not to be jealous, have no reason to be) my friends first baby was born the day before Kaylee, Amelia (Kates daughter) was born several hours before Kaylee, but on the same day, and we were all preggy with our second all due within 2 mths, if i was still pregnant with the baby i lost just before xmas, i would be due in only two mths, Kates due VERY soon, so its a very happy time of course, but i cant help but feel a little sadness, even though i am pregnant again, doesnt make much sense i know, but ahhhhhhhhhhhh well.

Darryls accountant just posted me a whole heap of things she would like done for Wednesdays meeting, holy crap even though i used to work in accounts i have NO idea what she is talking about! hopefully Darryl will when he gets home!

my good man is coming home early tonight, hes taking Kaylee and they will go and do the food shopping, we are s l o w l e y shaving out food bill down, i hate it when Darryl does the shopping on his own though, he comes home with coke and chips and other crap we dont need or cant afford right now... priorities! lol i have put Kaylee in full time cloth nappies now, so that helps with part of the cost, but im so sure we can get it down even more, i think i may have to start shopping at the Binn Inn and places like that. i wonder when i read about some people being able to shop for 2 adults and 2 kids, 3 meals a day, for $80 -$100 a week, HOW do they do it????? i always write a shopping list, esp if Darryl is shopping on his own, but he never sticks to it, yes he does get everything on it, but then he sees this that and the other thing that he just had to have, lol

Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrows scan! lol will there be one baby? or will there be two!!!!!! place your bets people!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY no puking........LOL. You poor thing, I hope it stops soon. I lived on Huntley and Palmer crackers (dry) and still managed to throw up for 9 month (both times!).

Kate said...

Yay for a puke free day!! Fantastic! Hope you get more and more of them from now on.

Good on you for getting your shopping budget down. We spend about $220 a fortnight, and I don't think that is too bad, although could definitely be lower. Pak n Save is the key for us - if I go to any other supermarket I spend about $50 more, doesn't matter which one. But then I know not everyone likes Pak n Save!

Don't forget to email me or txt me after your scan tomorrow - I'm getting anxious, hehe! I thought of another good thing if it is twins in there - your pregnancy will be a bit shorter most probably!!

Ang said...

Oh my godness!! Twins?? hmmmmm I don't know. My bet is on just one, but I've been known to be wrong.

Make sure you post asap once you know.

Take care

Karen said...

Yay for a puke free day! Hope today is another great day! Can't wait to hear all about the scan later today!
And *hugs* about the feeling sad in remembering our angels as I know exactly what you are going through.
And like Kate we too shop at Pak'n'save and always spend so much more when we shop elsewhere. I do get frustrated at times with Pak'n'Save as they have limited range of groceries at times but generally they are really good.