Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ok, calmed down now!

its amazing what a good nights sleep does! i needed that vent, i needed to get my anger out, now as you said, lets concentrate on this wedding! MY WEDDING!!!

Things are slowly falling into place with the wedding, i have the Notice of Intended Marriage in front of me, just filled it out, Darryl will take it in tomorrow to do all the bits that go with it, i will be emailing our celebrant soon with a few details she was wanting and im about to buy a ring pillow off trademe, god i love trademe! lol my dress, my flowers, my cake, my veil, my invitations (hand made) have all come from Trademe, for a fraction of what shops do them for, its been so cool to have the online option right infront of me!

im looking foward to my pedicure tomorrow, Pampered on Location are coming out to me, im getting the works done, lower leg and exfoliation, massages, french polish, hopefully my ugly toes will be all pretty! i have never had a pedicure before, hence my excitement of getting it done! no biggy for some people, but for me its going to be (much to Darryls financial disgust) the first of many!

i brought some place name cards the other day, thought i got enough, but i counted wrong, now i cant find the same ones anywhere! so one table is going to be different! lol pain in the bum, but oh well! its the back table anyway!

i have a tonne of housework to do now... better get started!

2 comments:

14pk said...

hey chick, sounds like you're getting everything sorted and done. YAY you're day is going to be awesome, i'm sorry to hear about the dramas with you're dad, but you sound positive about everything and you're obiviously a really strong independant woman... you're day is going to be special and you know what..he's the one missing out.

YAY FOR WEDDING AND ORGANISING, AND TRADEME AND EVERYTHING how exciting!!!!!!!!

are we going to see photos of your special day when it happens HOW EXCITING

Suzy said...

Sounds like all is going well. I have never had a pedicure either. It will be interesting to see how you like it.