Friday, January 27, 2006

Lazy Days!

i havent really been doing much lately, ive been enjoying the "down time" before the wedding, the few days this week before the mess of next week starts! only 2 weeks until the wedding now, or as Jo puts it "15 more sleeps!" lol or is it 16? i lose track! 2 weeks is fine enough for me!!

im starting to stock up Kaylees winter wardrobe, have found some fantastic bargains at the moment, lots of specials on. its amazing how much time and effort i put into my daughter looking good, being pretty, having "enough" even though i know she has "too much!" and i dont do that for myself! i dont know why, i dont batter an eyelid at spending $$$ on Kaylee, but i always think twice when its something for me! so this year i will be going out and having a few nice things for me too. the thing is when i buy clothing for Kaylee i always look at the resale value of the items, i sell a lot on trademe, and usually get fantastic prices for the items i sell, lots of the time i get more money for them that what i paid in the first place, so it makes it all worthwhile spending a little bit more at the start for something more "top end" or "labelled" but like i say, i dont put that same effort into myself, i think i need to.

there is a bit of money to be spent after the wedding, i need glasses, have been putting them off for yonks, i wear contact lenses, but i need a new script and my eyes are so tired, im going to rest them for a while and get glasses. be so much easier for day to day life! i also need to get my wisdoms pulled, all 4 of them i think! they are only just, at 24, coming through now, and one in particular is driving me mental! im sure its whats making me feel unwell and icky within myself. i cringe to think what that will cost as well.... money well spent i guess if it makes me better!

Had morning tea with Kate and Amelia today, Kaylee and Amelia are cute, as they get older they tend to recognise each other even if they havent seen each other for a while, and while Kate and i goss and shop, they stay put in their pushchairs (like good babies should! lol) and are usually very well behaved!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes this topic of clothing is frequent on the trademe message boards isnt it, have seen you post. Its an interesting topic.

Carla said...

oo oo oo ooooo who are youuuu??
cmon! no secrets here! :)

Suzy said...

Ouch - wisdom teeth. My son (29) is having great trouble at the moment with his. They are so painful. Hope yours settle down.

Great to find some bargains for Kaylee. Pumpkin Patch clothes are lovely aren't they and as you said they sell usually re-sell really well.

Anonymous said...

No I don't post on the message boards, just read. Like a lot of people I guess! Always good for a laugh every now and then

Ang said...

Hey there... 2 weeks. How exciting!!

Don't worry I'm 23 and have only got one of my wisedom teeth (why the hell are they called that?)

:) anyway take care.
A