Saturday, January 07, 2006

Im Bridezilla! dont mess with meee!!!!!!

hehe i have turned into Bridezilla! ok not AS bad as the woman on the tv program, but give me a few days, i WILL get there!

we get married on the 12th of February, wow, a month to go, holy crap!!!!! i have SO much to do, pay all the bills, chase up RSVPs, get a tan touch up, get my nails done, get a pedicure, find shoes, get a veil, get my hair coloured and have a play with my hairdresser (not like that, get your mind out of it, you dirty dirty people!) get shoes for Darryl, get Darryls hair cut, ( i have to organise this, if i wont nobody will!) i have to find earrings and a bracelet to wear, have meetings with the florist, photographer, cake maker, celebrant, book a taxi, have a dress fitting, buy a strapless bra, pay DOC for using their land, find my bridesmaid a necklace and things to wear in her hair, get the marriage certificate and organise the reception! lol WHEW! lol and why do i have my ass on the computer you may be asking?? because i havent updated for YONKS!!! and im also online looking at places to stay in Paihia, after the wedding Darryl and i are going here http://www.royalpalmlodge.co.nz/ for a nice relaxing time for a couple of nights, and then up to Paihia for 2-3 nights we will go, i have some quotes just come through so will sit down with Darryl tomorrow (hes out having a life, while im slaving my ass off at home! argh!) and see where he likes, i have always wanted to go to the bay of islands, my family history is up there at Waitangi, so cant wait to have a good look around, hopefully even get in a cruise to the hole in the rock as well, be great!

Ok, question, i am a perfume freak, love the stuff, cant wear a lot of the stronger scents as i get a migraine, but have a basket full of perfumes in my room, cant go a day without it, fell naked when i dont have any on.... ok, ANYWAY lol what should i wear for my wedding day? any ideas? im a bit stuck on whether i should wear one i already have, or find a nice new one to remind me of my wedding day, you know??

We brought our rings yesterday, ahhh relief, at least that is done! lol Darryl is getting Titanium with a gold setting and i am getting gold with a row of diamonds, ahhh so nice, mine has to be made for me in order to fit right against my engagement ring, and Darryls is being brought in brand new as the jeweller (lovely old man in Browns Bay) didnt want Darryl to have the shelf model, lol he had to have one untouched, so sweet!

Christmas was good, i was spoilt with earrings, perfumes, books and a dvd from Darryl, very lucky indeed. then on the 30th of Dec off to Whitianga Camping we went, as you know i had been looking foward to this for YONKS! and on the 1st day when the tent was up, Kaylee asleep and i sat down to my lindaur and crayfish it was all worth it, well the first day was good at least!

some people have NO consideration for anyone but themselves, and the supposedly "family friendly" campground was party central, sure the music had to be off by 10.30 but the talking, yelling, singing, fireworks didnt stop until very late (like 4am!) so we were pretty stuffed! i mean we could definatly understand new years, thats not a prob, but every other night, it was so inconsiderate... we actually went to my mums a day earlier than planned, just to get some sleep! (after camping we stayed at mums for a few nights) during the day it was pretty cool at the camp site, just lounged around and relaxed with our friends Shaun, Belinda & their daughter Georgia (1 yr) and K, P and their son C (9 mths) however it didnt help that K and P were having domestics (they have had domestics since the day they met!) and decided to take it out on everyone else as well... fun... NOT! so we all got a little sick of them really! and just ended up ignoring them and carrying on with our own fun! lets just say that if we go camping again they wont be invited! so if we pull out the noisy inconsiderate people and the lovely domestics, it was a pretty cool time! lol

we got home on the evening of the 5th of Jan, and i have turned into the full blown wedding planner.... and im stuffed already! lol my bridesmaid Belinda is organising me a hens night, hopefully its just Dinner and then back to my place for a Loving Touch (Sex toys and lingere) party, but knowing Belinda, she will throw something else in im sure!! we will see, but its sure to be a good time anyway! its really nice after the last several years to other peoples weddings, that its finally my turn, and i tell you im really enjoying the attention! lol

but i must say, i have drunken WAY too much wine lately......

4 comments:

Suzy said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!! Good luck with all your plans for your Wedding. You honeymoon lodge looks magical!!

Don't know about changing your perfume. I am one who sticks to the same perfume, so I wouldn't be game to change for a special day. You may be different though.

Kate said...

I'm getting excited about your wedding!! Your hens night sounds great, I'm gonna be there. Oh, and I'm sorry I haven't RSVP'd to your wedding but you know I wouldn't miss it!

Re: perfume - I'd stick with one that you already love, because you won't be thinking about it on the day, seriously, and you don't want one to start smelling like cat pee or something!

I'm so pleased that it's your turn for your wedding, and mine is over. Just listening to you and Kelly I remember all the stress, and it's really nice to sit back and watch someone else's wedding unfold, and just be able to enjoy the loveliness of it!

In saying that, if you need a hand with ANYTHING at all, then do let me know. I'm more than happy to help out!

OMG is C 9 months already? That went fast!

And hey - I thought your husband to be was supposed to be handling the honeymoon, lol!

Kate said...

Wow and the place you will be staying looks GORGEOUS!!

14pk said...

O O O O HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the stressing times of before the wedding because before you know it...its over!!! you're getting married in a month WOW hehehehehe so much to do and so much excitment hehehe

good luck with the plannning and sorting...this is definatley going to be an exciting 06 for you and yours!!!!