Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shopping!

i went shopping today, my feet are killing me from all the walking! lol normally when Kate and I go shopping we have been a million times before, so we know what we like, we go to a few shops, just wander then go home, i just spent 4.5 hours YES THAT IS RIGHT!! at St Lukes mall with my good friend and Maid of Honour to be Belinda and her daughter Georgia, who is 10 mths.

i did get some great deals though, Esprit had a sale, which i love their kids clothes, they gave you a scratchy when you walked in, and you got the discount of which your scratchy determained, in my case 30% so i got Kaylee a really cute hat and 2 tee shirts, i saw lots in Pumpkin Patch that i loved, but i know they have a sale coming up, and i will shop there then, why pay full price when you can get discount i say!

i did get the BIGGEST bargain ever from KMart, a pair of shoes, ok they are 2 sizes too big for Kaylee at the mo, but she will grow in to them! they are cute little black ones, perfect for good, rrp was $29.95 i paid..... $2!!!!! holy crap!! im so rapt with my buy, lol

i was meant to pick up the sureslim paperwork today to fill in, but i havent got over that way yet, will try tomorrow morning first thing, there is no hurry as Darryl has to go in to show ID for the HP forms and he can only do that on a Saturday, so we have time :) im not piking!

although i have been naughty today, i have been so god damn good lately, trying hard to make the right choices and remain as healthy as possible, but not missing out (if that at all makes sense!) but today i caved, i could of had healthy subway, or sushi for lunch, but noooo i had a Kebab, it was yuck, i only ate a bit of it before i was full, and it was just blah and boring, give me my subway or sushi any day! and then i had, not one, but 2 dunkin donuts.... now i feel bloated and yuk! this isnt food i would normally eat anyway, but it just didnt do anything for me, ick

ok over it now.......

freaky how Kates posting from Australia, lol cant even keep away from the puter while your over there can you hun!!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lol, nope I can't! :-) Just got home - thought I would have a quick check up of your blog since I can't get on to blogger to update my blog. Had a great time - can't wait to catch up soon! :-)