Wednesday, September 21, 2005

ooo look!! :)

i got a comment on my blog! someone is watching me!!! HI Leighanne!!!

im really trying to pump the water through me today, i realised i was only having like 1 or 2 glasses per day! so not good enough, and they do say you have to drink to shrink, so im going to get one of the Tupperware 2L jugs and every day fill it to the brim and aim to drink the whole thing, and still have my herbal teas (mmm rasberry and Echinacea! yum!) on top of that, man im gunna be pissing like a race horse!!!

ok, a bit more about me, i talk a lot.... lol i used to be very shy, until i realised it doesnt really get me anywhere in life! i am still quite reserved though, i hold a lot in, which is the main reason i started blogging :) i have to get it all out sometimes!! better on here than in Darryls ear... lol one day it will fall off! (his ear i mean) im a Tupperware Demonstrator, and an Avon lady, love both my hobby jobs, my full time job is being a mum, which i love, esp when i go out shopping, and can enjoy the day time if it is fine weather (which it SO isnt at the moment!) I swear a lot... bad thing, horrible habit, i try not to do it around Kaylee, sometimes it slips out, but she hasnt said any bad words yet! (fingers crossed, touch wood!), another bad habit of mine (yeah i have a few!) is i bite my nails... i have done all my life, and i can NEVER remember doing it, Darryl reckons i do it in my sleep, maybe one day i will have pretty nails! lol thats enough for now, might scare you all away!!!!! (well i presume there is a few of you, HI! cos the counter is going up!)

anyway, i just realised that i havent had anything to eat today, doesnt help when there is nothing in the cupboard... im not hungry though, must be all the water!!! might go get subway :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I'm reading! Your little girl is a cutie. Just thought I owuld say my daughter's friend did the SureSlim thing and the weight jsut seemed to fall off her. Good luck:)

Kate said...

I reckon you should give the SureSlim a go - it may be just the thing that works for you! Either way, let's get out walking more together and lots of nice healthy lunches - go Subway!

Carla said...

lol yeah i think i will do it, as Amelia says, DO IT ANYWAY!!