Thursday, September 22, 2005

Drink to Shrink!

im so proud of me! lol i have drunk 3 glasses of water so far, had 2 oranges and a yoghurt. i dont do breakfast, so that was tonnes for me, i feel bloated... lol glug glug

2 more sleeps until the Sure Slim seminar thingi, im getting quite excited about it really, i like the one on one thing they have, i dont get much out of meetings with everyone sitting in a row listening to one person, thats just me, i find that really dull, then of course i dont hear what is being said

Kaylee wasnt too well yesterday, she is a lot better today, but yesterday her temp was up and she was grizzly, i think more teeth are coming through, but do you think i can get into her mouth to see! even brushing her teeth is a mission!

the weather hasnt been the flashest, so getting out walking isnt happeneing, it would be ok if i didnt have Kaylee, but to take her outside would just be cruel. Darryls parents have our exercycle, we loaned it to them while i was pregnant, so we will try to get that back, then i can ride while tv is on!

I demoed at Tupperware party last night, was fun, i always enjoy getting out and doing Tupperware parties, i meet some great (yeah... and not so great, but thats ok!) people, and get paid for doing it! but it is more than the money for me, it has given me a new self confidence in myself, i HAVE to stand up in front of a group of people, have their eyes on me and talk about the products, i am loving how that is making me feel, i have to get dressed nicely, put on makeup, do my hair and be professional, and i LOVE that.


Update: 8.50pm: I drank 2 litres of water today! im so proud of myself, hehe just had to share, small achievements huh!

2 comments:

Carla said...

hiya :) will start sureslim, havent started yet, re links, took me ages to work it out! lol will email you with instructions :)

Kate said...

Hehe, do you go to SmileCity too? I thought I was the only lame ass who found it amusing!

Glad Kaylee is feeling better today - and you just reminded me I haven't brused Amelia's teeth in a few days! OOPS! My bad!

I'm excited for you going to the SureSlim thing - can't wait to hear all about it! I reckon you are going to get great results, especially with support from your blog. Woohoo!! Wedding dress here you come!

Get that exercycle back for sure!

And yay for feeling good about yourself! :-)