Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my first post in my first ever blog....

and i dont think anyone will be reading this for a long time but me.... but thats ok

i have been having a long hard look at myself lately, and i have come up with a few conclusions...

1- im addicted to food, any kind of food, doesnt matter if it is good food or bad food i eat too much and i eat a lot

2 - i dont drink enough water, i dont drink enough anything full stop, its not good enough really and i dont know whats stopping me, i need to work that out

3 - i dont get off my ass enough, i love walking, i dont know what stops me from doing it, apart from the weather being aweful at the moment, when it is fine weather, i still dont get off my ass...

4 - im always craving, whether it be sugar or salt, i crave, that has to be overcome, too much junk

5 - i get down about being fat, so i eat more, whats with that?? its just stupid and it has to stop

6 - i eat way to much carbs, potatos, rice, pasta, noodles, breads, way to much, its just wrong...

these are the main things (problems) that i have identified with myself, and i need to overcome all of this in order to start losing weight.

i never wanted to be a fat bride, i have 5 months till my wedding (Feb 12 2006) and i dont want to be the size i am now.

i have been talking to Darryl, and am going to look into SureSlim, where they take blood tests etc to help you work out what you should and shouldnt be eating. i have done weight watchers a couple of times before, it doesnt work for me, i hate counting points and used to blow all my points on lollies or chocolate and then starve the rest of the day. just wasnt working really....

anyway, we shall see what sureslim is like, i think you go to a mini seminar before you sign up so you know what to expect etc, so i look foward to learning more about it, but before hand i have set myself a goal (1 new goal a week for now) to drink at least 8 glasses of water (inc herbal tea) per day. i will let you know how i get on :)

No comments: