Wednesday, September 21, 2005

off to the mall

Kaylee and I went out to Onehunga DressMart today with Kate and Amelia, was a bit of a fizzer, we didnt see anything we liked at all! i find it hard to resist food, and hot drinks when i am out, Kate and I have a bit of a ritual where before we go shopping we have a coffee and a cake, i will have to change habits a bit i think and have a cuppa tea or herbal tea instead, then at least i am still having a hot drink, but am having a "safe" one, not one full of milk. so anyway, today i had a White Chocolate Mocha from starbucks and a chocolate muffin, i am a bit pissed at myself cos they had low fat muffins and i didnt take that option, i went full fat all the way....

Even though the mall was a bit of a fizzer we walked around it several times, so got lots of exercise in! and we arent a pair who walks slow either, we walk pretty quick, which is better than dawdling!

Kate is on a healthy lifestyle change too, she has her ups and downs like all of us, but on a whole she does really well, i look up to her in that sense. its nice to have someone positive to talk to when it comes to weight loss.

I got a call from SureSlim today, im still not 100% sure it is what i want to do, as it is a huge committment and i am unsure if i am ready for that or not, but we are going to a seminar on Saturday at 10am to see if it is right or not.

Am taking Kaylee to Jumping Jacks in Henderson shortly for coffee group, should be fun, Kaylee loves playing with all the kids her age and the toys, she is in a bit of a bad mood today, but hopefully will be ok!!

2 comments:

Leighanne said...

Just came to say hi!!
Welcome to blogging!
Your little one is so cute:)

Kate said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now!! I didn't think to look yesterday when you left your comment, but here I am - hope you don't mind me having a nosy! I hope you are going to find it as helpful as I have!