Saturday, June 14, 2008

just cruisin :)

The drs decided i was doing a little toooo well, so they decided to cut my meds in half, bad idea! such a big drop and i started to really go downhill a bit so they upped them by half again, so im on 3/4 of what i was on before, seems to be going alright! for now!

i have an appointment next week at a Holistic Health Centre which im looking forward to, im going to get them to test me for intolerances, for mineral and vitamin deficiancies and have a chat with them about how they can help me manage the illness working alongside my usual drs with my usual meds.

i got another tattoo :) this one is only little, and its on the inside of my right arm, it symbolises my starsign and eventually i will get my childrens starsigns done around it.

i got my tongue peirced, again! ive had it done 3 times now, so i will endevour to keep this one in a little longer than the last ones!

Kaylee has started in swimming lessons, she absolutley loves them, in only 4 lessons she is going under the water, doggy paddling, floating on her back, jumping in off the side of the pool, its done absolutely amazing things for her confidence and im so rapt that shes doing so well and that she loves it as much as she does!

Olivia is 20mths now, where does that time go? shes so full of confidence and her comprehension is amazing, she understands so much more than we give her credit for and she is so funny to be around, she just cracks us up every day!

not much else to report really, ive just been a realllllly slack blogger lol i might get better at it one day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mwah - we'll be here beside ya all the way along!!! Of course with wine to help!