Monday, June 23, 2008

and more ramblings

the guilt is really getting to me today, i put Olivia down for an early sleep and crawled back into bed myself, i feel so much 'safer' in bed, even though im alone with my thoughts, i feel warm and comforted, like DH is still there.

Today i miss him, i miss him a lot and its times like these where i wish that he was home with me, just so i can have hugs and kisses whenever i need them, its just not an option though, he has no choice but to work

im not sending Kaylee to kindy today, its wet, and cold and its the perfect weather for the way im feeling, but i just cant face the 'real world' not today, i feel so guilty because of it, but i dont think i can walk out my front gate i really dont

Mum rang before and shes offered to have me go down there and stay, but again im leaving the safety of my own home and going 4 hours away to stay just scares me a little, but i will talk to DH about that tonight

i woke up this morning feeling ok, but trying to do the easy day to day stuff just completely overwhelmed me, it feels so hard, but then i ask myself 'what is hard about that?' and i cannot answer

1 comment:

Tania said...

Hey Carla - i've just caught up on your recent entries and just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you. It's hard for someone who hasn't experienced depression to have any understanding of what you're going through, but I wanted to let you know that I hope there's some light at the end of the tunnel soon. Here's hoping that getting some of your thoughts out in writing is one step closer to helping you.