Monday, April 03, 2006

havent been posting for a while

i really havent had much to say to be honest!

im still very tired, just part of early pregnancy, and i have such a short fuse at the moment! lol poor Darryl... he tries so hard, but man im grumpy!

had an ok weekend, was friends of ours sons first birthday, that was interesting, all the food got cooked and brought out way too early, i had to get something cooked just for me so it was fresh, mmm steak on bread with sauce it was! there was another pregnant woman there who didnt really care what she ate, i didnt say anything, each to their own and all that, but man i could have dived in to all the nice salads (inc lettuce, but it was left out!) food (esp something someone else has prepared) is just so dangerous when your pregnant you have to be SO SO careful, just not worth it. i stocked up on dessert though, lol Pav and cream and tonnes of fresh fruit, yummo! watermelon, grapes, fresh pineapple and rockmelon. i really need to get to the fruit shop (we didnt do any shopping on the weekend, couldnt be bothered) but i look so much like a woman off last of the summers wine (remember that show??!! im such a mess today!)

im such a mess today because im so sick! i feel terrible and have vomited a few times even! only just been able to have a small snack at midday (plain pasta with nothing on it) and to make matters worse, one of the cats brought a mouse in, EWEWEWEWEWEWWWWWWWWW i SO dont do rodents, yucky, discusting, vile creatures, ive vacummed every room, kept the whole house open, the cats and the dog (who is home with me today, she usually goes to work with Darryl) are inside, hopefully its gone by now, god knows i made enough noise! lol i rang Darryl, our conversation went a bit like this

I texted him "please call me its and emergancy"

he rings "whats wrong"

me in tears "theres a mouseeeeeeeeee"

him "huh?"

me, still in tears "A farkin discusting farkin muther farkin mouseeeeee"

him "so thats the emergancy?"

me "of course its a friggin emergancy, how the friggin hell do i get rid of it!"

him "dont worry about it, it will leave in its own time"

me "they are sooooo discustinggggg its not fairrrrrr its alll your faultttttt"

him "ok, always is"

me "come home and find it for meeeeeee booohooboohooboohoo"

him "hun, im on Waiheke Island, you know that"

me "i dont give a fark if your on planet mars, COME HOME AND GET THE DISCUSTING RODENT!!"

Him "i cant, im working, ill be home later, open up the house, let the animals in, it will find its own way out"

me " what if Kaylee finds it! what if we catch something! what if it has babies and we get overrun by mice! what if something happens to the baby because of the germmmmmms"

him "it wont have babies, wash your hands..."

me "you just dont get it!!"

him "your right there"

me "hmff"

him "ok i have to get back to working now"

me " when are you coming homeeeee"

him "when ive finished work"

me "well if it shits anywhere you are so cleaning it up, discusting vile hideous creatures!"

him "ok bye"

yeah, im the pregnant, hormonal, irrational, emotional woman here :) but i HATE rodents, i cant even handle a guinea pig! lol and what makes it worse, is i read on a forum about a woman with a rodent problem in her cupboards etc (now im not judgeing anyone btw lol you know me, im upfront!) and i was so discusted, and was thinking how gross is that etcetc NOW i have a mouse!!!!

anyway, Dr Phil is now on, this horrible woman (pretty big lady) is treating her daughter like crap! calling her fat and that she looks pregnant etcetc, dr phil is giving her what dr phil does best, looks like its gunna be a good show!

ohhhh and i looks like Hamish gets caught tonight!!!!!!!!!

YEEEHHHHAAAAAA

poor Yvonne though

shorty st for anyone who is like "huh??"

4 comments:

Kate said...

Lol - that sounds AWFUL with the mouse thing!!

And I so know what you mean about the food and listeria thing - I've been a wee bit lax on it lately, but I know I shouldn't!!

Poor you with the morning sickness - I know what that is like all too well. Let me know if you want me to take Kaylee for a couple of hours so you can put your feet up!

Karen said...

Ewwww you poor thing - Im not that keen on mice either!
And yes the food thing - one has to be so careful but it sure is frustrating at times :) But its all for a good cause.
Hmmmm no MS for me as yet - touch wood - though on saying that I wouldn't mind having some so I know I am pregnant! LOL

Ang said...

OH NO!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH poor you. I hate mice too. poor Darryl... bet he felt a wee bit helpless/hopeless ay.

Leighanne said...

I am the same when it comes to mice...lol