Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Stuff....

Im clogged up with Hayfever and it sux!

im SICK of the spam coming through my Xtra Email, spam filters MY ASS!

im not keeping up with my housework, its a damn embaressment when i have guests, i "hired" a friend to clean my house, but she only came twice....

Kaylees constant grizzling is REALLY getting on my nerves, i try SO hard to keep her occupied, but its just not enough, im not sure what else to do.

Kaylees eating habits just SUCK at the moment, she refuses fruit, very rarely eats veggies, im not sure how else to get her eating properly other than stick a damn feeding tube down her throat, its driving me mental!

Getting up to pee several times a night is getting terribly tiring

im farking exhausted

i have broken out all spotty AGAIN

i was apparently going to have visitors today, they havent turned up, no phone call, nothing

i feel fat, frumpy and damn horrible

AND I WISH THE DAMN NEIGHBOURS WOULD TAKE THEIR BACKPACK OFF THEIR WASHING LINE!

hmmmpppffff!!

i may be happier later... have lots to talk about, just needed a VENT!

1 comment:

Karen said...

*super duper hugs* to you hun! I can so relate to some of your complaints big time!