Thursday, July 06, 2006

Still alive...

not much to report really, just trying to get Kaylees birthday organised, her party is on Saturday, my baby is 2! VERY scary! (well not until Monday, but still scary!)

other than that i have been pottering around, i got a couple of my friends kids (aged 10 & 12 on school holidays) over the other day to do some housework for me that i have been finding hard to keep up with, so all my cupboards have been cleaned out and my windows washed, lots of tidying up and general cleaning, so it was nice to not have to be the one doing that for once! i paid them $15 each, lol and will be getting them back next week to wash our cars and do my gardening! i still need to find someone to clean my oven! lol

we have had a real busy time the last couple of weeks, full of visiting and visitors, so a quiet day at home today is happening, lmao infact Kaylee is still in her pjs! tomorrow will be very busy, last minute food shopping (for salad ingrediants for club sandwhiches! ham and cheerios!) last minute tidying and vacuuming, and chocolate crackle and cake making! Kaylee is going to Rochelles for the day to play with her cousins and i will get a few hours to myself to sort everything out, nice!

now just hope for fine weather on Saturday! lol has anyone seen the weather report???

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Some showers and a high of 14 degree's in AKLD for Saturday (so far).

Hope the party goes well but I'm guessing having a few 2 year olds running around is going to be quite tiring.

Good luck with the party cooking, I just CANNOT make chocolate crackle because I eat most of them before they are set.....hahaha.

Glad to hear your OK, was getting a bit worried :)

Ang said...

My fingers will be crossed for fine weather!

Karen said...

Hope all goes ok on Saturday with Kaylees party! I have my fingers crossed for decent weather for you and the party goers!
The idea of students helping out with housework sounds good but don't know if I want anyone going through my cupboards etc... LOL
Take care