Monday, July 31, 2006

Quack quack quack quack quack cockadoodledoo..

lol my daughter is LOVING the Wiggles!!! gets a bit sad when i know all the words too..... :D

ahhh i need to get out more!!

im in a bit of an indecisive mood today, lmao, ALL about food, we dont have much as its food shopping time, we dont have enough eggs to bake a cake, enough sugar for biscuits, any butter at all, which completely cuts the above two out anyway! lmao, i realllly want chips and cake, reallll healthy aye! not! ahhh well, dont have them here so not really an issue huh!!??

Kaylee is going through yet another growth spurt, this one is VERY obvious to me, the amount of food she is going through is amazing!!! she has just turned 2, is in size 3 clothes, and by the rate she is going will be mostly in size 4s by the summer time....!!!

I went out to dinner last night, at Prego on Ponsonby, for one of Darryls cousins, her baby shower, so that was a lot of fun, and the food was SO good! was nice to get out with no kids and no men! but i will definatly be taking Darryl back there again very soon, yummmmmm!!! i had Terekihi (i SO spelt that wrong! you know, the fish!) on a risotto with a side salad, was delish and so fresh!

Im going through a bit of an image transformation at the moment (i do this from time to time!) a wee while ago i threw away EVERYTHING that was either

a: Ugly (why did i even THINK that looked nice!)
b: ill fitting (at least HALF of my wardrobe! once again, WHY!!!)
c: frumpy (you wear frumpy you FEEL frumpy!)
d: old (yeah ok, you wore that at high school, 6 years ago!!!!!!)

so now i own VERY little! lol most of my wardrobe are now preggy clothes, apart from 2 tops, 2 skirts, a couple of singlets and 3/4 pants (for working out) and a pair of jeans!!! lmao, can see a shopping trip coming along once baby is born! now i just need to look for some nice chunky coloured jewellery, as most of what i have now is black, why they dont make nice things in other colours, i dont know, or could it be that im just attracted to black on black on black???

Now i just have to learn how to do my makeup properly, lol sometimes i get the whole put on with a trowel look! do my hair like the hairdresser does it! (WHY can you never get it the same again!) and lose 20kg and i will be just puurrrrrfect! lmao ahhh ok, at least the first two i can do right now!!!

Has anyone got any recommendations for an electric frying pan?? we go through these things SO often, we use it for everything, stirfrys, curries, steaming, frying, searing, you name it! and the teflon stuff always comes off it, drives us mental! BUT we always choose the teflon coated ones as we dont need to use much if any oil, but we go through one every 1-2 years, so we are thinking of getting one that isnt teflon coated, but they are dearer, and also im wondering, will my food stick like shit if i dont use much oil??? oh the frustrations of the frying pan!! lmao

Can you tell my brain is flicking from one thought to the next, lol very quickly!!!!!

ohhhh forgot to say, neighbours washing got taken down at around 6 weeks 5days ish (lol we were onto counting daily!) however they have now had a backpack hanging on their line for nearly 2 weeks, so we are back to counting again!!!! hahahahaha

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Carla,

Have been reading your blog for a little while now and I don't think I have ever left a comment.

Just wanted to say that I love to read your blog.

I can relate to many things that you have to say about your daughter, they do grow soo fast don't they.

Anyway "Hi" from me.
Lisa

Karen said...

I SO know what you are saying about frying pans hun... we are like that too!
You should pop down here or get Helena to come to Akld as she taught me how to wear my makeup nicely! :) But I can also so relate to the hairdresser look as well... but then I think almost everyone can!
Have a great week

Kate said...

Omg it's been over 2 years since I went to the hairdresser - how bad is that?!

We have a 'non-stick' one as well - but we've had it for AGES. Did you know you can cook with baking paper inside them? That's how we do fried eggs now - with no oil, they come out perfect!

Karen said...

Oh I meant to say - I know that Wiggles song too! I love the Wiggles! LOL Thats what comes from having so many neices and nephews and friends with kids.... :):):) Yeap deep down I am just one big kid!