Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy days are here again!!

i have the tune of that song in my head, so gay... lol and those words above are the only ones i know! i just hum the rest!!!

i have an apology to make! my spelling sux!! and i was just reading Kates post and she was talking about spellcheck, well what do ya know! there is one! yeah.. Blonde... duh!

ok i had my week 3 weigh in this week! 1.2kgs lost! that is a new total for me of arund 3.5kgs in 3 weeks! i am very happy about that, especially since i went away, but i kept away from the bread, potatos, pasta and rice and its done me good! im still keeping up the water intake, i didnt get a walk at all last week which im a bit mad at myself about as that was something i promised myself to do, walk every day. i have found it quite hard getting out to walk, its been a busy time! but like i said, i will work on it.

My weekend was great, its so nice going down to mums, her and my 2 sisters absolutly dote on Kaylee and she gets so spoilt which i love, they change her, feed her, bath her and Kaylee loves it, we were outside kicking the ball around, playing on the floor, at one point there was 5 of us singing to her, i love being down there with mum, its so nice having someone to call on, i miss her dreadfully when we come back home, i dont get the same family support from Darryls family that i do from mum

nothing else is new really so i thought i would do what Kate did on hers, its pretty cool and made me think! and it will help you get to know me a little more!

Twelve movies I like

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original one, seen it a million times and still love it!)
The Shawshank Redemption
Grease
Forest Gump
The Green Mile
Armegeddon
50 first dates
The Sound of Music
Charlies Angels
Monsters Inc
Oceans 11
The Bourne Identity

Eleven good bands/ Artists

Crowded House
Brooke Fraser
Dave Dobbyn
The Exponants
Split Enz (yes i know some of these bands dont exist anymore, and yes i love NZ music)
2Pac
Janet Jackson
Michael Jackson (his old stuff)
No Doubt/Gwen Stefani (huge fave of mine, this lady rocks!)
Mariah Carey
Fur Patrol

10 Things about me

I am 23 years old, born 10 January 1982, makes me a stubborn Capricorn goat :)
im addicted to the internet, an obsession i am working on slowly (When Kaylee sleeps i surf!)
im the eldest of 4 Children, 1 brother John, who is 21, my sister Adele who is 16, and my other sister Belinda who is 13
im a perfume freak, i panic when i leave the house not smelling pretty!
I always wanted to become a teacher, but am unsure if its something i could do now
im very impatient
I met Darryl on the internet, met him in real life 5 years to the day we will be getting married
im a closet geek
i want 6 children, but Darryl only wants 2
I want to move to Tauranga to be closer to my mum... Darryl doesnt!

Nine good friends

Kime (My best friend at Primary school, still in contact and friends now)
Julie (My best friend in early college, until she moved, still in contact and friends now)
Belinda (met as both our partners are car geeks, she will be my Maid of Honour at my wedding)
Kerryn (Darryls best man to be's wife, met her when she came to Darryls 30th birthday, turned into a really good friend)
Kate (my ww buddy! used to go walking every day before the kids came along (on the same day dont forget) and now we are real good mates, always nice to have someone to bitch to that doesnt judge, we dont see each other as often as we should, 16mth olds keep us on our toes!!!)
Darryl (my best friend, lover, soulmate, wonderful father of my child, person i can tell ANYTHING too)
Benjamin (VERY good friend from yonks back, hes in Ireland now, has a fantastic job, so jealous of him and miss him lots)
Rochelle (Darryls sister, we are like chalk and cheese when it comes to our beliefs, our ways of bringing up our kids and our views of society, but get on well and our kids love the time together)
Jo (my other WW buddy who also turned into be a fabbo friend, love her to bits, shes my rock, im hers, we bitch and moan to each other all the time, no judging, no pregidices, just understanding, cant wait to see her again at our wedding!)

Eight favourite foods or Drink

Coruba and Coke
Sprite Zero
Grapefruits and Grapefruit Juice
Strawberries
Chocolate
Sweet and Tangy Chips
Sushi
Subway (Chicken Fillet with double Lettuce and cucumber, and tomato with Mayo and Sweet chilli sauce!)

Seven Things I wear daily

Perfume (my faves are Arden Beauty, Rare Gold, Gucci Rush 2 and Babydoll
Contacts
underware
Deoderant (i hate smelling so wear 2, Mitchum Roll on and Rexona Soray on top)
Kaylees Breakfast (i so need to learn to get dressed after i have fed her!)
Sunglasses (Kaylee broke my ones though, had some funky dirty dogs, so now im stuck with Darryls crap rejects until i find more i like!)
My Engagement ring

Six things I hate

Prejudice against other living creatures of all kinds, there is no need for it
People who think they need to kill or harm to get what they want or put their views across
Selfishness
People who are "Always Right"
Onions
Dog Poo in the park (drives me nuts! we have a dog and ALWAYS clean up after her)

Five things I do daily

Shower
Cook (Either Dinner or Lunch or both)
Hug and kiss my daughter and tell her how much i love her
Hug and Kiss Darryl and tell him how much i love him
Sing "the wheels on the bus go round and round" a million times, its Kaylees favourite!

Four Shows I watch

CSI
The Amzing Race
24
SHORTLAND STREET!!

Three places I have lived

Whakatane
Swanson
Massey

Two Things I want

To Move to Tauranga, i REALLY miss my mum
To own our own home one day

One Person I want to see right now

Darryl, i would love him to be home right now, its so nice having family time

hehe long post today, but you got to know me more!

take care all!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Firstly - whoooohooooo!!! Great loss - well done!! I'm so glad you are back on track because you must feel so much better!

I love reading your list - it's funny :-) I sing wheels on the bus all bloody day too. But she gets annoyed if I don't do the actions at the same time. Lol.

Glad you had a good time at your Mum's. Sounds like you had a nice break. What's her new place like?

Suzy said...

Well done on the fantastic loss and the happiness!

Leighanne said...

Well done on the loss!!
Love your list:)