Friday, November 11, 2005

Fabbo weather!

it is just awesome weather today! just stunning! my daughter is in an authoritive mood however and is on her 2nd sleep today because of it!

The Cross Trainer i borrowed rocks! im jumping on for 10-15 minutes at a time a few times a day, going to work towards an hour a day on it, but for now 1/2 an hour is my target, its brillient i can really feel it when im using it and having something when i have the tv on is great!

I have Georgias (Belindas daughter) 1st birthday party on Sunday, but other than that have a nice quiet weekend planned. Darryl is going away for Saturday night down Matamata way, so Saturday and Sat night i have the house all to myself, i think i might get a bit bored! will have to find a good book at the shops so i can curl up and read!

anyway, i hope you all have a fantastic weekend! make the most of this weather!!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you are enjoying the weather - I only like weather like this when I am nice and cool inside - pathetic I know :-) Thanks so much for your lovely email - I understand completely and I'll write back as soon as I get a chance. Have a great weekend!!

Kathryn said...

The cross trainer is great, isn't it? I've only just started using it and I love it. You are so lucky having one at home!

Leighanne said...

I have an airwalker and I love using it in front of the telly!!

Suzy said...

Glad things are going well. You are so lucky having that crosstrainer.