Monday, December 03, 2007

hello!

been keeping pretty busy here which is nice, plodding along with the kids, getting out and about, (although forgetting to keep some appointments... sorry!) its nice to be well and normal again i tell you!

theres lots of things going on in the background that i cant tell you about just yet, but its all very exciting for me and our future, but watch this space, i will tell you all soon!

still doing lots of sewing and crafty work, i sent some things away as part of a Secret Santa swap, which was fun to do, and the recipient was rapt with it all, so that made me happy!

im thinking about taking up quilting too, ive seen some amazing work lately and its got me really inspired, maybe in the New Year i will look at taking it up and seeing what i can do, i dont know where i will find the time with everything else thats going on but i really want to give it a go!

Kaylee has her end of year Kindy Christmas party coming up on Friday, that should be fun, they have been practising lots of songs and it should be very cute seeing them up on stage! i need to take a savoury plate of some sort, so i need to get my thinking cap on to think of something healthy but tasty to take, any ideas? i was thinking of a vege and cracker platter with some hummus, but i will see if i get any better creative ideas!

Olivia is 13mths old now, still not walking yet, and showing no real signs of walking beginning any time soon, still not standing on her own but likes to walk around holding our hands, she will get there eventually im sure.

Christmas is coming! yay! we put our Christmas tree up on the weekend, i cant wait until we put all the presents under it and Kaylee and Olivia can see their gifts, im a bit lost about what to get Olivia, but because shes only little she really wont care what we get her, so we will keep hers small and Kaylee being a bit older will get a bit spoilt i think!

now im going to have a little vent, but again i cant really say much, i just need to get it out, ive been shit on recently by someone i thought i was very close to, obviously they dont care for me as much as i care for them and my feelings just dont matter, which does hurt, and infact it really pisses me off, promises were made and broken and it really just sux

but i guess you get that sometimes! i just need to move on and realise that not everyone has the same priorities in life that i do, and some people make promises but dont have any intention of keeping them. argh! nevermind

oh and ive decided to open up my blog a little, now members of my family and a few friends read this too :) *waves* i bet they will learn more about me than they ever thought they would lol

and im STILL addicted to sugar..... really not doing very well at this, my phsyciatrist weighed me at my last appointment, and i have gained 16kgs in the past 3 months, thats HUGE and soooo not nice, so i really need to kick myself up the butt and get moving again!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

It is sad when 'friends' let you down, try to shrug it off and move on from it. Shit does happen, it's how you deal with it that's important. Don't worry too much about the weight gain chick, it's a side effect of the meds you are on I'm sure, once you settle down things will get back on track. There are more important things to worry about like your health and your family. Have a safe and happy Christmas chick.

Lisa said...

It's sooooo good to hear you are feeling heaps better....love the nappies in the earlier post - I used to use cloth as well but was never game enough to make my own, so good on you - you should try selling them on TM :-)

Kate said...

I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better! I reckon you'd be fab at patchwork, I mean quilting.. is it the same? I don't know, but you are great at things like that.