Thursday, December 13, 2007

ha haaaaaa!!!

i CAN do it!

today has been a great day, Sultana bran for breakfast, fruit salad for lunch, and meat and vege for dinner with strawberries (dont you love the fruit at this time of the year!) for dessert, ANDDD i did 40 minutes on my bike, im so stoked with myself and really it didnt take much, i have no sweets in the house which helps, im still sooo weak when it comes to the sweets!

so hopefully tomorrow i will be back with another great day post!!

the last day of Kaylees kindy (for her) is Monday, ohhh dear, i better get creative with some things to do with her, i (lately) have been relying on Kindy a lot for all her messy play, and i know she is going to get so bored not going there, so i need to start thinking of some things for her to do!

its so wonderfully quiet here, Darryl is at work, the girls are asleep, and im blobbing on the computer, bliss!

2 comments:

Joanna Blogs ;) said...

That is terrible (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) about the fly in your salad! I think I'd be sufficiently traumatised by something like that to be driven to eat a slice of pizza. Or four.

...I didn't know Hell did nice salads, but after your write up review I think I'll leave looking into them any further...haha! Hell ;) - I hope they gave you a free voucher or something after that!

Stay strong, you're doing great :)

Chris H said...

Yik to the fly, yaaa for doing so well with the eating. Hope you have a good weekend.