Friday, November 16, 2007

Things i have been doing







ive been sewing up a storm lately! making nappies, skirts for Kaylee and other things (shhh secret santa business!) so i thought i would share a few of the things i have been making :)


things are really good here, have had a busy week going shopping, and visiting and spending quality time with my kids, its been great!


today i met Kate, Amelia and Natalia at the shops for a coffee and a catchup, this will sound really bad but i havent been out before with Kaylee and Olivia (since Olivia was really little anyway) on my own so it was a big thing for me! but we did ok :) it was lovely to go out and about and now that i have done it, i can do it again!


I talked to an old friend today on the phone, had a good hour or so of catching up, she was one of my best friends from primary school and she gave me a call, it was great! gotta love Facebook & Bebo for keeping you in touch with people!


On Tuesday im meeting another old school friend of mine (havent seen her since about 4th form) at Chipmunks for a good catch up, we found each other through Bebo, so that will be cool, im looking foward to that. I absolutly love Bebo, its put me in touch with SO many people from School and college, its lovely to see what everyone is up to and have my old friends be part of my life again, loving it!


im not doing too well on the no sugar thing (says she with a bar of chocolate right now...) but i have increased my fruit and vege intake and my water intake, so i am feeling a bit healthier for it, i just need to get the sweets under control!


anyway here are a couple of cute pics i took of Olivia recently in her flash new nappies :)


have a great weekend!!


xxx


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Good to see you're getting out and about. Love all the nappies and clothes. Wishing you all the best!

Karen said...

Wow! I love the nappies hun! Are they pockets or AIO's? Olivia is gorgeous! :)
Love Kaylee's skirt too!
Yay for getting out and about! And like you said - now you have done it - you can do it again!
I am on Bebo and Facebook but don't use them very often - perhaps I should...

Tania said...

Ditto to what Karen said - I love the nappies too! Glad to hear you're doing better and congrats on mustering the courage to head out with the girls - definitely a big achievement.

Rachel said...

Aren't you clever! I love the nappies and skirt, really cute.

Glad to hear you got out and about and met up with Kate and the girls, what a girlie catchup that must have been....LOL

Hope you had a lovely weekend.