Thursday, July 26, 2007

where am i now?

yep its been a while since i last posted, and still little has changed unfortunatly.

those around me are seeing slight improvements, however i am not.

we had an appt today with 2 drs and a nurse, they wanted to see if i needed to be admitted into hospital, thank god i dont, because honestly they would of had to have taken me kicking and screaming, like hell im going to be admitted!

still having my up days, still having my down days, very little change, if in the next week there is still minimal change then my medication will be looked at again, at the moment im taking anywhere between 7 and 11 pills a day, just depends on my mood, but 7 is the minimum, thats a hell of a lot of medication!

just gotta keep on keeping on aye!

but on top of everything going on with me, Darryls parents have gone away on holiday overseas for the next few weeks, USA and Canada, sounds like they will have a blast, however the day before they flew out, Darryls Nana took a turn and had a fall, and she is now in hospital, and last night Darryls Granddad had a fall and ended up in hospital too, so really full on and heaps of stress on Darryl at the moment trying to work, look after the girls, look after me, look after his grandparents, full on!!

anyway, i will be trying to take every day step by step, its all i can do for now, but man, not being allowed to drive is taking its toll, im damn bored! so if youve got any ideas to keep me occupied (dont say scrapbooking Kate! i have minimal concentration!) id love to hear them! ive been sewing up a storm, making gorgeous ribbon comfort blankies for babies, and selling a few on trademe even! (stretch55 is my username, have a peek!)

take care, ka kite

Carla
xxx

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love those blankets you make, you're so clever.. they look great!

Hope Darryl's grandparents are both better soon.

And hopefully will see you one day next week, will come for a visit if that's ok..

Love ya lots!
xx

p.s. what about card making? Lmao! um, in the meantime.. here.. http://www.sisterhoodsix.com/ leave a comment about home birth! Lol.

Sandra said...

Glad to hear you're still hanging in there. I'm sure you'll notice some changes for the better soon!

Take care
Sandra
www.livejournal.com/users/kiwirevo

Tania said...

Good to hear from you Carla - you're right re taking things one day at a time, I hope things improve for you soon. Take care!