Sunday, February 26, 2006

Busy Times!!!!

i havent stopped this week and havent been home very much at all! since we got back from holiday everyone must know i have nothing to do any more! lol

and really i dont have much to say... im hoping like anything that i wont get my period this month, due in a few days, but i know i will!! i have all these thoughts running through my head right now, but i know if i try to write them down you SO wont understand what im on about! lol never mind!

i have a busy week ahead of me, i am looking after my friend Belindas daughter Georgia for 3 days this week, her and Kaylee get on so well which is great, means they can keep each other occupied for a bit! other than that i am just looking foward to relaxing this week, maybe try to get ontop of my housework again!!

have a great week whatever your doing!

you know what really sux! lol the amount of easter eggs at the supermarket! i LOVE easter eggs (especially Marshmellow ones and creme eggs!) so its a REAL bad time for me this time of the year!!!!

1 comment:

Ang said...

mmmmm easter!!

God damn temptations, remember they are ok in moderation ;) hehe whatever that is.

Take care
A