Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello hello!!

wow what a busy time ive had, where do i start!!

we still have our christmas tree up, slack aye, lol every time i look at it i think 'i really should take this down', Darryl reckons leave it up till next christmas!

I have started my own business, mostly selling cloth nappies that i have made and designed by myself, my aim is to keep cloth nappying affordable, as it can get up to $40 for one nappy, then you need to add postage costs on top of that, wayyyy too expensive if you ask me! so my nappies will all be under $20 (inserts $5 extra) patterned, plain, unique (some of them), im busy writing my website at the moment, and will let you know when it goes live so that you can have a look.

you can find my creations under username 'tahi_nappies' on trade me until my website is up and running

other than that ive just been busy doing kid stuff, Kaylees at kindy 3 mornings a week now which is great and she just loves it, Olivia is still not walking, she took her first step last week and hasnt done anything since lol, shes just taking her time, whats the bet that she will do it next week down at mums house!

I now have a diagnoses for my illness, they (the Drs) have diagnosed me with Bipolar2, there is some good information about it here if your interested. its good having a diagnoses as it means that there is something for all of us to work on and understand a bit more etc. its all good!

other than that, not up to much, doing heaps of sewing, heaps of website work and heaps of other stuff, but im loving it really, keeping really busy, there is always something for me to do!

oh and a little note about weightloss, im really not doing very well at all, im trying hard, and thats all i can do, but the numbers are starting to creep up again, i need to find the time to get out walking again, i will get there i just need to prioritise!

much love
xxx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow thats some pretty heavy news. You must be glad that you have a diagnosis. Take care of yourself.

Lisa

PS:
I wish you were making your nappies when I was using cloth, she's too old now boo hooo, I kinda miss hanging them out on the line on a sunny day :-)

Tania said...

Sounds like things are definitely improving for you which is great news! A diagnosis is the first step to treatment and I hope that things remain a lot brighter for you in the future.

Well done on having the initiative to start your own business from home - can't be easy with two kids, you should be so proud of this achievement.